House Fact Sheet
Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House ("NTTIH") is conveniently located on the Hong Kong Baptist University campus and in close proximity to University facilities. It is also at the center of transportation network that guests can conveniently travel to many parts of the city by public transportation. The follows are some favorite places frequently-visited by guests:
- Lam Woo International Conference Centre and the Main Library, HKBU - 2 minutes' walk;
- Kowloon Tong MTR Station (A2 Exit) -10 minutes' walk;
- Shopping malls nearby: Festival Walk and Lok Fu Plaza - 15 minutes' walk;
- City University of Hong Kong - 15 minutes' walk;
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University or The Chinese University of Hong Kong - 15 minutes by MTR;
- City centers of Tsim Sha Tsui and Central - 15 minutes by MTR;
- Hong Kong International Airport - 30 minutes by car;
- Shenzhen, China - 30 minutes by MTR or car.
For location of NTTIH, please refer to the Location Map.
Arriving from Hong Kong International Airport
Taxi service is readily available at the airport which takes around 30 minutes to arrive at NTTIH.
- Airport Express
The Airport Express train departs from the airport every 10-12 minutes to the Kowloon MTR Station, where guests can transfer to taxi which takes around 30 minutes to arrive at NTTIH.
- Airport Bus
Airport Bus route E22 departs from the airport every 15 minutes which takes around 45 minutes to arrive at HKBU Junction Road station, which is just 10-minute walking distance to NTTIH.
Arriving from Kowloon Tong MTR Station
Public light bus routes 25M and 25M(S) are available at the public light bus terminus adjacent to the Kowloon Tong MTR Station. Both of the bus routes take around 5 minutes to arrive at HK Baptist University Road public light bus station.
House Services and Facilities
A wide range of services are also provided in the House to cater for the needs of our guests:
- Car park;
- Daily newspapers;
- Luggage storage;
- Daily housemaid service;
- Laundry and dry cleaning service;
- Self-serviced laundry facilities;
- Safe deposit box service at G/F reception;
- Reception service from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.;
- Photocopying, printing, fax and postal services;
- Electronic access control system at G/F main lobby;
- Special sales point of recommended HKBU souvenirs;
- Security guards and regular security patrol of the premises;
- Wi-Fi broadband Internet access at G/F main lobby and the House restaurant;
- Access to swimming pool, fitness room and other sports facilities of HKBU.
Dining - Bistro Bon
Bistro Bon is located on the G/F of Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House. It features spacious yet relaxing ambience and serves a tempting range of Mediterranean and Asian delicacies by using fresh and imported ingredients, all crafted by the master chef in creative ways.
A maximum of 18-person VIP room is also available for private parties and gatherings.
Bistro Bon opens from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Mondays to Saturdays and from 12:00 noon to 10:00 p.m. on Sundays and Public Holidays. For reservation and enquiry, please call (852) 2628 0330, or email to email@example.com.
Our guestrooms feature spectacular mountain or vibrant city views. The room types of Deluxe and Suite are available all-year-round whereas the Superior and Standard rooms are available only in July and August.
Our guestrooms feature the following services and facilities:
- Water heater;
- Electric water kettle;
- Full set of toiletries;
- Standing shower closet;
- LED flat screen television set;
- Coffee and tea making facilities;
- Electronic key card security system;
- Local telephone call and IDD service;
- Individual split-typed air-conditioner with heating function;
- Wired broadband Internet access in all guestrooms whereas Wi-Fi broadband Internet access is also available in room types of Suite and Deluxe;
- Energy saving switch to room electricity (room types of Suite and Deluxe only);
- Safe deposit box (room types of Suite and Deluxe only);
- Hair dryer (room types of Suite and Deluxe only);
- Make-up mirror (Suites only);
- Bathrobe (Suites only);
- Private pantry with microwave oven and refrigerator (Suites only);
- Inter-connecting rooms (Deluxe rooms only).
Faculties, Schools, Departments or Offices of the University can reserve guestrooms for their guests by simply filling in the ReservationForm, and return the completed form to NTTIH by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (852) 2191 9333.
Guests may settle payment by either one of the following methods:
- Internal transfer from account of booking unit;
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard and UnionPay only);
- Cash or cheque;
- Bank deposit.